Established in 1996 AgriSea NZ Ltd is a multi-award winning sustainable New Zealand company, family owned and operated. The company produces Seaweed Soil, Foliar, Turf, Pasture and Animal Health concentrates for Agriculture and Horticulture.
The New Zealand native seaweed species (ecklonia radiata) is batch-brewed with specially selected essential herbs for up to 90 days. The natural brewing process eliminates the use of processing with heat, chemicals, freezing or dehydration that might ‘denature’ the sensitive nutrient balance, allowing the natural growth stimulants and micro-nutrients to be released in an active form to enhance soil and plant health. AgriSea’s natural brewing methods are unique for commercial production.
Agrisea is proud to be one of the leading suppliers in the Turf industry for Golf Clubs, Bowling clubs, District councils and schools.
Agrisea Turf Nutrition delivers:
- A complex range of nutrients in a natural form
- Nutrients translocate into the plant quickly and efficiently
- Increase in root mass and length aids planning & drainage
- Nutrient lift to turf grass under stress aids recovery in weather extremes
- Turf greening occurs- colour deepens
- Due to high nutrition diseases drop off over time.
- Root length
- Root mass
- Aids panning
- Improved soil amelioration
- Aids recovery in weather extremes
“I recommend Agrisea Turf Nutrition products – my greens are healthy”
Tony Jonas Course Superintendent Gulf Harbour, Country Lodge
A fertile productive soil is a biologically active soil in which large microbial populations flourish. Chemical fertilizers can detrimentally influence soil microbial populations causing an imbalance which impacts on the soil humus level - the nutrient storehouse of the soil. The preoccupation with soil chemistry (NPK) has resulted in the neglect of the soil biology - vital for turf nutrition.