JOIN THE AGRISEA TEAM!
Our team are friendly and supportive and we are always looking for people who are passionate about environmentally conscious farm and growing solutions. If you are results driven and a great team player, please check out out career opportunities below.
Please note all positions will be advertised on www.seek.co.nz also, so please keep an eye out on there as well for advertised positions.
Area Field Consultant – Upper South Island
We are seeking an experienced and enthusiastic person to join our sales team. AgriSea is NZ’s leading biological inputs company, committed to producing top quality products for agriculture, horticulture, viticulture and apiculture industries.
In this role you will enjoy interacting with farmers and customers on a daily basis out in the field, covering the Upper South Island from Kaikoura to Westport north. Candidates can live anywhere within the region. AgriSea has a wonderful team of Field Consultants based throughout the country and our head office in Paeroa to help and support you in your sales role. You will be reporting to our General Manager Commercial.
Your skills and experience;
- Experience in either the Agricultural or Horticulture sector in a sales or consultancy role is essential.
- Proactive management of own client base and creating effective working relationships
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a wider national team
- Be able to manage your time between on the road and administration.
- Have high levels of integrity and work ethic in order to meet your customers’ requirements
- Computer literate – CRM systems, Gmail, Excel, Word, (ASuite).
Key responsibilities will include:
- Providing excellent customer service to existing customer base along with identifying new prospects.
- Enjoy setting and meeting targets.
- Effectively communicate with wider team, community and management.
- On farm consultations, analysis and monitoring to ensure ongoing customer satisfaction.
- Keep customer records up to date in our CRM system.
Why Join Us?
- Be part of a family owned business who are focused on innovation and developing for the future.
- You will be supported by a committed and established team.
- Ongoing training, support and mentoring provided.
- Uncapped earning potential which is made of a salary/commission package and company vehicle.
Sales sector experience is essential, Agricultural/Horticulture/Apiculture qualifications an advantage.
How to apply?
If you have the skills and attributes required for this position then please send send cover letter and CV to [email protected]
AgriSea is a multi-award winning, NZ family owned and operated company who provide an extensive range of seaweed based Animal, Soil, Pasture, and Foliar biostimulant concentrates to key primary industries.
This year we celebrate 22 years of providing nutrition to customers across Agricultural, Horticultural, and Apicultural sectors. AgriSea currently utilise the New Zealand brown seaweed Ecklonia radiata (paddleweed/rimurimu) as a raw material for our product range.
As sustainability is the core of our business we are committed to ensuring this precious marine resource is sourced locally. We can provide coastal dwelling New Zealand communities with training and employment.
We have developed strong and long-lasting relationships with coastal whanau, hapu, and iwi to create such opportunities and are now seeking more people to become a part of this story.
Please contact us if you know of motivated individuals or families who reside along the coastline and would like to become a paid seaweed collector for AgriSea.
We would love to meet and discuss how we can add value to you and your iwi. Look forward to hearing from you.
Ngā mihi nui,