JOIN THE AGRISEA TEAM!
Our team are friendly and supportive and we are always looking for people who are passionate about environmentally conscious farm and growing solutions. If you are results driven and a great team player, please check out out career opportunities below.
Please note all positions will be advertised on www.seek.co.nz also, so please keep an eye out on there as well for advertised positions.
Area Field Consultant – Hawkes Bay Gisborne
We are seeking an experienced and enthusiastic person to join our sales team.
AgriSea is NZ’s leading biological inputs company, committed to producing top quality products for agriculture, horticulture, viticulture and apiculture industries.
In this role you will enjoy interacting with customers on a daily basis out in the field, covering the Hawkes Bay/ Gisborne region. Candidates can live anywhere within this region. AgriSea has a wonderful team of Field Consultants based throughout the country and our head office in Paeroa to help and support you in your sales role. You will be reporting to our General Manager Commercial.
Your skills and experience;
- Experience in the Agriculture sector in a sales or consultancy role is essential.
- Proactive management of own client base and creating effective working relationships
- Ability to work autonomously but also as part of a wider national team
- Be able to manage your time between on the road and administration.
- Have high levels of integrity and work ethic in order to meet your customers’ requirements
- Computer literate – CRM systems, Gmail, Excel, Word, (ASuite).
Key responsibilities will include:
- Providing excellent customer service to existing customer base along with identifying new prospects.
- Enjoy setting and meeting targets.
- Effectively communicate with wider team, community and management.
- Farm consultations, analysis and monitoring to ensure ongoing customer satisfaction.
- Keep customer records up to date in our CRM system.
Why Join Us?
- Be part of a family owned business who are focused on innovation and developing for the future.
- You will be supported by a committed and established team.
- Ongoing training, support and mentoring provided.
- Uncapped earning potential which is made of a salary/commission package and company vehicle.
Sales sector experience is essential, Agriculture qualifications an advantage.
How to apply?
If you have the skills and attributes required for this position then we look forward to hearing from you.
Please provide a cover letter and CV through SEEK by Friday 4th December 2020. Pre-screening and interviews may start before this date, so please do get your application in early.
All applicants must be legally able to reside and work in New Zealand to apply for this role.
The application form will include these questions:
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- Do you have experience in a sales role?
- Do you have a current New Zealand driver’s license?
- Do you have experience working towards targets and KPIs?
- How many years of field sales experience do you have?
How to apply?
If you have the skills and attributes required for this position then please apply by clicking on the link https://www.seek.co.nz/job/
AgriSea is a multi-award winning, NZ family owned and operated company who provide an extensive range of seaweed based Animal, Soil, Pasture, and Foliar biostimulant concentrates to key primary industries.
This year we celebrate 22 years of providing nutrition to customers across Agricultural, Horticultural, and Apicultural sectors. AgriSea currently utilise the New Zealand brown seaweed Ecklonia radiata (paddleweed/rimurimu) as a raw material for our product range.
As sustainability is the core of our business we are committed to ensuring this precious marine resource is sourced locally. We can provide coastal dwelling New Zealand communities with training and employment.
We have developed strong and long-lasting relationships with coastal whanau, hapu, and iwi to create such opportunities and are now seeking more people to become a part of this story.
Please contact us if you know of motivated individuals or families who reside along the coastline and would like to become a paid seaweed collector for AgriSea.
We would love to meet and discuss how we can add value to you and your iwi. Look forward to hearing from you.
Ngā mihi nui,