Brewing quality products since 1996 AgriSea NZ Ltd is a multi-award winning sustainable New Zealand company, family owned and operated. The company produces Seaweed Soil, Foliar, Turf, Pasture and Animal Health concentrates for Agriculture and Horticulture.
The New Zealand native seaweed species (ecklonia radiata) is batch-brewed with specially selected essential herbs for up to 90 days. The natural brewing process eliminates the use of processing with heat, chemicals, freezing or dehydration that might ‘denature’ the sensitive nutrient balance, allowing the natural growth stimulants and micro-nutrients to be released in an active form to enhance soil and plant health. AgriSea’s natural brewing methods are unique for commercial production.
Seaweed is one of the most complex materials known to man and our New Zealand native seaweed, Ecklonia Radiata, has a vast range of minerals, trace elements, naturally occurring antibodies that are vital for animal health including zinc, iodine, cobalt, copper and sodium.
AgriSea Animal Health Nutrition is made up from the New Zealand native seaweed species (Ecklonia Radiata), and herbs which contains a complex range of bio-available minerals and nutrients to support Animal Health. Use AgriSea Animal Health Tonic as a nutritional supplement to maintain general health and as a nutritional boost during periods of stress.
(most animal health problems are caused by nutritional deficiency)
- Huge range of essential minerals, vitamins and nutrients immediately bio-available.
- No withholding period
- Can lower somatic cell count over time
- Easier calving
- Higher pregnancy strike rate (due to high levels of bio-available iodine, boron and copper in seaweed) iodine helps cows cycle longer
- Good weight gains for calves, no sweeteners needed
- Boron helps maintain both estrogen (cow) and testosterone (bull)
- Remember: culled cows are not necessarily genetically deficient, they are more likely to be nutritionally deficient in minerals, vitamins and trace elements — culling costs farms $$$ keeping cows nutrient levels up saves farmers $$
SEAWEED WILL BENEFIT ALL ANIMALS PROVIDING CLEAR EYES, SHINY COATS, HEALTHY FEET, IMPROVED DISPOSITION AND HEALTHY WEIGHT GAIN.
Directions for use:
- For health maintenance: 5ml per cow per day.
- For unwell cows: drench 100ml one off shot and maintain at 50mls per day until improved.
- Calves: 3mls per calf per day up to weaning. After weaning drench, or deliver 5mls per calf per day through water supply.
(NB – will not curdle milk)
- Can be used thru trough, drench or mixed over hay or silage
Minerals and Trace Elements
- Boron 3.7 ppm
- Calcium 80 ppm
- Magnesium 70ppm
- Manganese 0.58ppm
- Cobalt 12ppm
- Copper 26ppm
- Iodine 108 ppm
- Nitrogen 0.04ppm
- Iron 6ppm
- Phosphorous 35ppm
- Potassium 98ppm
- Selenium 0.09 ppm
- Sodium 350 ppm
- Sulphur as Sulphate 175ppm
- Zinc 31ppm
- Alginates 625 gm/kg
- Vitamin A; B1; B2; B3; B5; C; E; Carotene; Choline: Pantoene
- Amino Acids
- Aspartate 5.171
- Glutamate 0.747
- Asparagine 1.141
- Glutamine 0.733
- Serine 0.621
- Histidine 0.548
- Phenylalanine 0.717
- Proline 0.683
- Alanine 3.974
- Arganine 0.583
* NB Ecklonia Radiata contains 20 of the known 21 amino acids however it is the vast range of complex elements contained in Seaweed that is the value – not the measure of individual constituents.
Reference (1) Dane Hobbs, USA, – Masters Degree in Ruminant Nutrition
Reference (2) W.A. Stevenson, – Seaweed in Agriculture and Horticulture