AgriSea Soil Nutrition is a soil biostimulant and conditioner which improves your soil structure and fertility and allows for optimum uptake of minerals and nutrients.
When you’ve got healthy soil, you’ve got an essential and strong foundation for healthy plants and healthy animals. And that’s the perfect equation for a productive and profitable farm. The good news is that you can improve the structure and fertility of your soil and get it into a condition which provides optimum uptake of minerals and nutrients. The key to unlocking the goodness in your soil is adding a soil biostimulant and conditioner – enter AgriSea Soil Nutrition, a product designed to do exactly that.
AgriSea Soil Nutrition helps to unlock the minerals and nutrients in the soil and make them bio-available and ready to be absorbed by the root of the plant. It also helps increase the biological activity in your soil improving the quality, fertility and soil structure. AgriSea Soil Nutrition is designed to compliment any farming nutrient management programme.
Benefits of the AgriSea Soil Nutrition range include:
- Increased soil biological activity
- Increased root length and mass
- Increased soil quality and fertility
- Improved soil structure (aeration, drainage, can withstand traffic)
- Deeper humus layer (nutrient storehouse of your soil)
- Locked minerals and nutrients in the soil become bio-available
- More natural nitrogen fixation (reduced need for synthetic fertilisers)
- Less pulling
- Increased germination rates for cropping and re-grassing
- Increased crop yield and pasture quality
- Farm holds longer and recovers quicker in drought
- Ease of use
- Safe and non-toxic
- Spray or Spread – Boom, Rosette, Chopper and plane
- Compatible for use with other products
- Fine filtration ensures no clogged lines or spray nozzles
- No withholding period
- 5 litres per hectare
- Early Autumn
- Late Autumn / early Winter
- Early Spring
- Late Spring
- Optimum application times are early morning
- Air temp must be no lower than 10°C or apply in late evening
- Soil temp must be no lower than 6°C.