The AgriSea Animal Nutrition range was developed to promote healthy & functional animals.
Poor animal performance and health problems are usually a direct result of nutritional imbalances in the animals’ diet that compromise one or many of the systems above. That’s why it is so important be aware that your animals are getting all the bio- available nutrients, minerals vitamins and trace elements in a form that can be fully digested for a real effect.
Benefits of the AgriSea Animal Nutrition range include:
- Improved reproductive performance
- Improved metabolic processes
- Increased rumen microbiology
- Improved feed conversion
- Greater resilience during times of stress
- Improved resilience to worm burden
- Increased weight gains
- Improved immune system
- Reduced animal health cost
- Optimised and improved overall livestock health
- Ease of administration
- No sweeteners needed – stock love it!
- No withholding period
- Beef/Cattle: Health Maintenance – 10ml/animal in trough or drench as recommended.
- Calf: 20ml drench/calf upon arrival to shed, followed by 5ml drench/calf/day until weaned.
- Sheep – Ewes: 20ml drench/animal, 4 times a year
- Rams: 50ml drench/animal, at pre tup
- Hoggets: 15ml drench/animal, 4 times per year
- Lambs: 5 ml drench/animal at docking/tailing, followed by 10ml drench/animal whenever in yard.