BOOST ANIMAL HEALTH with this highly palatable and easily absorbed natural blend!
AgriSea salt blocks are manufactured using New Zealand fine grade sea salt, a unique blend of Ecklonia radiata seaweed and our specially batch brewed Animal Health Tonic. Together this blend of natural products provides livestock with a valuable source of essential elements, vitamins, minerals and amino acids in addition to toxin neutralisation to boost overall Animal Health.
Why Salt Blocks?
Animals have sought salt since the beginning of time, gathering at salt licks to satisfy their need for salt. Many New Zealand soils and pastures are naturally low in available sodium. Sodium deficiencies are manifested as abnormal licking or chewing of wood, soil and sweat of other animals and may be accompanied by a decline in growth rates and/or milk production. Common Salt (sodium chloride) is an essential constituent of animal diet. Because many New Zealand pastures are deficient in sodium some form of supplementation is often necessary.
Other benefits of our Seaweed Salt Blocks include:
- Convenient and Cost effective for year round use.
- Source of essential Trace Elements.
- Highly palatable, easily absorbed and assimilated.
- Probiotic effect of Animal Nutrition stimulates good gut health.
- Toxin binding capacity from incorporated Animal+.
- Salt addition helps optimize production.
- Easy to stack, handle and dispense.
- Cattle/Deer/Horses: 1 x 15kg block per 8 stock units
- Sheep/Goats: 1 x 15kg block per 40 stock units